Luxury Accommodation on Mull
We have endeavoured to ensure that your stay will be as comfortable as possible, and both cottages are comprehensively equipped throughout. Corrieyairack and Fasnacloich are identical in layout, but individually decorated and furnished to an extremely high standard.
- Double-oven electric cooker with easy-clean glass hob
- Powerful microwave oven
- Filter coffee machine
- Plentiful utensils and crockery to cater for eight
- Pay telephone in Corrieyairack
- Log burning stove already laid for you arriving – and spare logs
- TV with satellite channels
- DVD/video player
- WiFi Broadband Internet Connection (Corrieyairack)
- Selection of CDs, DVDs, videos, books and games
- French doors open onto the garden
- Booster seat for toddlers to use on dining chairs
- Corrieyairack has breakfast bar with two high stools
- Each house has two double bedrooms (Fasnacloich has two king-sized beds; Corrieyairack has one double and one king-sized) upstairs looking to the front, and two twin rooms, one upstairs to the rear and one downstairs to the front.
- All rooms have good views over fields/stream to the rear, or down the glen to the front.
- Bedside tables, with lamps, wardrobes with spare blankets and pillows
- Most rooms are very spacious
- Z-bed and bedding available for 9th person (child) to be accommodated
- Cot and bedding available
- Spacious shower-room downstairs with large electric shower, WC and wash hand basin
- Large bathroom upstairs with shower over bath ('instant' hot water from combi boiler), WC, wash hand basin
- Off the kitchen, with a large area for hanging coats and racks for muddy boots.
- Washing machine
- 'Pulley' over the boiler for drying
Garden and Surroundings
The secure gardens are mainly to grass, with a swing and slide for children. The picnic bench is ideal for relaxed al fresco eating, where you can admire the setting sun and be lulled by the sound of the nearby stream. There is a whirlygig and pegs for hanging clothes out in the garden.
There is ample room for parking and manoeuvring vehicles and trailers.
Well-behaved pets are welcome in Fasnacloich cottage.
There is an additional charge of £30 per pet, per week.
Mobile Phone Signal Strength
Vodafone signal available in some parts of each house. Other phone signals may be available within the village.
Wheelchair and Mobility Access
Each cottage has Visit Scotland: Level 3 accessibility status for guests with mobility difficulties. There is a ramp to the door (in Fasnacloich it is the front door, in Corrieyairack, the ramp is at the back), a downstairs twin-bedroom, toilet and shower; and the doors to the rooms are wheelchair width. If you have any particular requirements which you would like to check beforehand, please send us an email. We'll be delighted to help if we possibly can.
What else is included?
The price for a week's stay at either of the cottages includes electricity, oil-fired central heating, bedlinen, a hand towel and bath towel per person, as well as towels in bathrooms and teatowels in kitchen, tea, coffee – and logs for the wood-burning fire.